CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 02, 2009

I feel bad because I had really good intentions on getting the girls really cute costumes for Halloween example: Emma a butterfly and Pagelnn tinker bell. But with moving and other stressful things going on Pagelynn was a little fairy AKA: Tinker bell and so was Emma.. I also thought Tinker bell costume is kind of a cold costume to wear but then again the weather was GREAT Pagelynn could of wore it, OH well. Also I didn't get great pictures because my camera died so hopeful my sister got better ones that I can post later.


Pagelynn and Addison AKA: Cinderella Truck or Treating


Not the best but Emma and Pagelynn Truck or Treating
The girls ready to go Truck or Treating, Pagelynn as Tinker bell/ fairy, Emma in the back kinda hiding ( bye the way was her 1st Halloween) as a fairy , Reagon as a chick and Addison as Cinderella

0 comments: