CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008



Monday night for F.H.E. Trent said lets wash the cars. So I thought uhhh ok I guess that would be fun.In the back of my mind I was thinkin your not the one that has to make sure Pagelynn doesnt get in the road. So I got the buckets and Trent moved the car out on to the driveway. I filled a bucket up for Pagelynn to play in while we washed the cars. As she sat there getting all wet in this bucket she was watching really close to Trent washing the car. She crawled over to me so i grabbed her hand and off to Trent we went.To our surprised she was a big help with the car washin. Well not to Trent as you all know hes kinda picky.. I just had to remind him its F.H.E and shes having fun. Oh ya the funny part was when Trent stood on the step rail (or whatever its called) to wash the top of the Xterra Pagelynn washed his leg like it was part of the car. lol

1 comments:

Devon and Alicia said...

Congrats on your newest addition to your family!